Monday 9 May 2011

05/05/11 Little Flower(s) @ Giardino Baden Powell, Salò (BS) - Italy


Stefy / 20 / Fashion Student

"In these sunny days I'm happy and this outfit reflects my happiness"

1. Where do you come from?
Odolo a small village
2. Where are you going?
I'm going for a walk to the lake
3. Where you would like to return?
Everywhere
4. 3 albums of the moment
Verdena - WOW
Angus and Julia Stone - Down the Way
Caribou - Swim
5. Last website you visited
Nastygal
6. Last book you read
"The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Pineapple juice, plumcake and chocolate snack
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
My Eyes!
9. Tell me something I must know of Salò
Garda lake is a nice spot to hang out, with tiny cafes.

Cardigan: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Pollini vintage from Tantemele
Hat: Elio Fiorucci for Oviesse Industry
Bag: from my friend Anna

6 comments:

Catherine said...

wow - so pretty!

catherine-oneway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

O mi dios!! me encanta el sombrero =)...cute style

Mihaela Gurău said...

Nice look!

Bisous,
Mika

flowers delivery in mumbai said...

Awesome! She is looking pretty and flowers on her back are gorgeous.

scarf tying said...

This is so pretty!! awesome!!

--scarf tying expert

Anonymous said...

Such pretty, pretty eyes! Lovely girl with a lovely style. :O)