Sunday 27 March 2011

26/03/10 A Bavarian Biker @ Museum Quartier, Vienna

Jakub / 23 / Promotions and stuff

"It's normally worn by locals in Bavaria... often only on the famous Oktoberfest today. It's really comfortable so i decided it to wear it on this sunny day."

1. Where do you come from?
I'm origin from Czech Republic but I lived a long time in Münich
2. Where are you going?
I'm going to a barbecue-party of a friend
3. Where would you like to return?
Panama City Beach, FL ( In Springtime!)
4. 3 albums of the moment
Eminem - Recovery
Skero - Memoiren eines Riesen
The Wombats - A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation
5. Last website you visited
Facebook for sure ( I'm ashamed)
6. Last book you read
"6 Österreicher unter den ersten 5" by Dirk Stermann
7. What have you had for breakfast?
It's a funny thing but really... Bavarian veal sausages with sweet mustard... fits to my outfit I think
9. What do I have to know about Vienna?
You can get everywhere within 30 minutes or less... fantastic

Jumper: second hand store
Hat: New Yorker
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Pants: Lederhosen bought in a traditional national costume store in Münich
Shoes: Deichmann
Bike: from a local in Vienna

1 comment:

Mihaela Gurău said...

I appreciate him for promoting traditional clothes!

Bisous,
Mika
http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/