Thursday 3 June 2010

31/05/10 A Sunny Day in Turin @ Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Torino



David / 21 / student,stylist

"I woke up and watching outside the window, I just saw an amazing sun... so I decided to wear only light colors, with some accessories that recall the fifties."

1.Where you come from?
Turin
2.Where are you going?
Home... so I can change me and choose my best outfit
3.Where you would like to return?
London, but I'm so exiciting to go in Florence and in Berlin
4. 3 albums of the moment
The XX - XX
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
David Guetta - One Love
5.Last website you visited
Lookbook
6.Last book you read
"The Little Prince", Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Ikea meatballs, french fries with mayonnaise :)
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
Anna Wintour will be my maid at home in a couple of years... give me time to become famous!

Glasses : Spitfire
Tee: American Apparel
Scarf: vintage, Christian Dior '50
Jeans: Top Shop
Shoes: Victoria
Watch: vintage, Rolex Dad's gift

2 comments:

Natalia said...

so stylish! everything suits him perfectly;)

The (im)Perfect Harmony

K A T H L E E N said...

such a good look