Sunday 11 October 2009

25/09/09 MFW, A "Pretty Birds" @ Gianfranco Ferré show - via Pontaccio, Milano


Tamu McPherson / 33 / Editor and Street Style blogger

"I really like the vest and wanted to wear it, so I planned my outfit based on this piece."

1.Where you come from?
NY
2.Where are you going?
Happiness
3.Where you would like to return?
I am good where I am.
4. 3 albums of the moment
A compilation of Michael Jackson and the Jackson Five
5.Last website you visited
Google
6.Last book you read
"The Help", by Kathryn Stockett
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Egg whites on a slice of whole wheat toast, a fruit shake and coffee
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I hope that I was smiling

Vest: vintage, Reformation
Tank Top: Kain
Belt: Alexander Wang
Shorts: vintage, cut-off Levi's
Shoes: Phi

3 comments:

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Mi piace!
(pure l'ultimo libro che ha letto :D)

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing. There is a certain chicness in the outfit, though obviously the mixing was pretty spontaneous and randomly cool.

Randi Rosli said...

Her Eyes...