Saturday 27 June 2009

23/06/09 Milan Men Fashion Week, Le Cinemà 24h @ Porta Genova, Milano

photo removed
  19 / student

1. Where do you come from?
Seoul
2. Where are you going?
London
3. Where would you like to return?
London
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses
MGMT - Kids
Airys - Vivo Amo Esco
5. Last website you visited
Facebook
6. Last book you read
"The Secret", by RhondaByrne
7.What have you had for breakfast?
Ice Cream
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of youI live in Milan, I enjoy in Milan, I love Milan and fashion!

Dress: H&M
Shoes: shopping in Korea
Bag: shopping in Korea
Bracelet: a present from my Mum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayris?!?

Anonymous said...

Ayris ovvero Sirya...album prodotto da S.M. e G.C...

Federica

Pimpumpam said...

a questo punto una domanda la faccio io... GC e SM ???

Olviya said...

hmm, her dress seems to be more h&m then zara)))
just little notice)))